HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cannot login?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg
Admin

PostSubject: Cannot login?   Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:23 pm

If you have a problem logging in, contact one of the GM's and the will do what they can to fix the problem. It is not a problem on our side it is a problem with the items you have in your inventory. Be patient if this does happen, we are working on a way to solve this problem.

Thank you,
GM Greg.

Nub

PostSubject: Re: Cannot login?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:19 am

Greg wrote:
If you have a problem logging in, contact one of the GM's and the will do what they can to fix the problem. It is not a problem on our side it is a problem with the items you have in your inventory. Be patient if this does happen, we are working on a way to solve this problem.

Thank you,
GM Greg.

Hi BabyBishop here. Can i ask when can my ip 100% being unban because i can log in to PMS, however whenever i click the channel to enter there will be a error box showing your connection with the server has ended. Hence i can't log in to PMS for no reason. The things i thought of might be my IP address which is being block. My other friend could log in into my account using their net, so i believe my character is not being ban as well as unban fully. Can you kindly do something about it?

Thank You

BabyBishop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cannot login?
Page 1 of 1